For foreign students wishing to study in Mexico.
1. VALID PASSPORT AND ONE PHOTOCOPY.
2. LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FROM THE SCHOOL OR UNIVERSITY.
The school must be authorized to receive foreign students by the Ministry of the Interior. The letter must be recent (30 days) and must show the semester or academic year of study.
4. LETTER OR FINANCIAL SOLVENCY.
A letter issued by a bank, duly notarized, stating applicatn will receive a minimum of five (5) hundred U.S. dollars per month during his/her stay in Mexico, aside from tuition.
4. SIX (6) PASSPORT FRONT VIEW PHOTOS AND FIVE (5)
RIGHT SIDE PHOTOS IN COLOR.
NO AUTOMATIC MACHINE PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. ENCLOSED APPLICATION DULY COMPLETED
Detailed information on the school tuition, calendar, etc. should be obtained directly from them. Please check with consulate as language school stays may not apply.