Mexico Temporary Resident Retirement Visa / FM-3

For persons wishing to retire in Mexico.

  • Valid passport and one complete photocopy 
    Passport must have at least 6 months of validity remaining. Photocopy of every page of passport. If person is a legal resident of U.S., a copy of the front and back of the alien registration card is also required.

  • Letter from the bank or  prior six months of bank statements that prove a minimum monthly deposit of one thousand ($1,000) dollars per dependent.

  • Completed  immigration request form.

  • Four (4) passport style front view photos and three (3) side view photos.

  • Appropriate fees are paid at bank.